|The pond was busy, and every bird was hungry.|
|A young family of Canada Geese|
|Mrs Swan sitting on her nest. Cygnets hatching soon?|
What else did we see? Different shades of green. With just a quick glance, we saw at least five different shades of green. Isn't nature simply marvellous?
We took frequent stops on the walk for Tiger to take down a few observational notes in his notepad. There are no fancy drawings to go with his notes, but he's done better than I have in terms of taking field notes, which means I'd better shape up as a role model in nature journaling... I guess relaxation time is over.
This post is linked up to:
- Spring Carnival
- Hobbies and Handicrafts - May 31
- Collage Friday - Joy and Loss
- Weekly Wrap-Up: The First Week of Summer Break 2013
- Science Sunday: It's no kids week!
- Hip Homeschool Hop - 6/4/13