Better yet, pay them a visit,
If you're very handy, you might help them build a house.
|A robin house|
Or even a customised, dainty feeder (something similar to one of those 'World's Greatest Mum' type of mug).
Then have great fun watching your friends show appreciation for your effort by using your gift to them very often.
If your friends are very important and famous (as ours are), you might even take part in a national survey about them and journal all about them.
This post is linked up to:
1) All Year Round Blog Carnival: Winter
2) Hearts for Home Blog Hop #3
3) Weekly Wrap-Up: The One in Which Much was Accomplished
4) Homeschool Mother's Journal: February 8, 2013
5) Collage Friday - Finding Rest and Peace
6) It's a Wrap
7) Hobbies and Handicrafts - Feb 8
8) TGIF Linky Party #62
9) Share it Saturday - Valentine's Features
10) The Sunday Showcase 2/9/13 - Science Fun for Kids
11) Science Sunday: Where I've had family
12) Hip Homeschool Hop - 2/12/13
13) February 2013 - Homeschool Science Share & Tell
It has been featured in It's a Wrap; My Weekly Take Away.