Friday 8 August 2014

2014-2015 Tools of the Trade

Based on the plan that was published on Monday, how on earth am I going to pull it off?  Well, with the help of many good books, materials and good people in my community, of course!

http://www.ihomeschoolnetwork.com/6th-annual-not-back-to-school-blog-hop-curriculum-week/

Maths

Science
Various materials to be used in accordance to the theme that we are learning.


English

Modern Foreign Language

History
Various materials to be used in accordance to the theme that we are learning.


Music

Art

Logic

Character Building

P.E.
  • tennis*
  • swimming* 
  • table tennis*
  • squash

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great links - I'm sure they will help many other home-schoolers.
    homeedlinkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! :-) I've benefited a lot from others' plans so it's nice to give something back to the homeschooling community.

      Delete
  2. I love the English program you put together. Also, the Chinese curriculum. I attended a Currclick.com live Open House and talked to the teacher that would be teaching Chinese there this year online. I was looking forward to possibly signing my kids up but the language seems so hard. I'm visiting from Weekly Wrap Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Nita, and for leaving such nice comments! :-) The Chinese language is structured in a very different way from Latin-based languages but there is a phonetic system to help non-Chinese speakers learn pronounciations so it should be doable if you're interested. :-)

      Delete
  3. It's really interesting to see your plans - thanks for sharing. You have given me some great ideas - I particularly like the look of the book called 'What Would You Do?' and have added it to my wishlist. I'm also in the midst of making plans for next year for my home-educated son (8).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Hen. :-) I'm glad to know that my plan has given you some ideas. I shall keep an eye out for your plans for next year. :-)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great plan! I have to check out your logic and thinking skills links--we are doing thinking and logic activities this year as well.

    Have a great year learning together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sparklee. We're just officially starting logic activities this year, so I am hoping that it all works. I hope you have a great year of learning too! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...