The other day I bought a geometry set for less than £3 at a stationary sale, and left it on the table. Guess what happened? Tiger saw it and became really excited when he realised that it belongs to him.
The following was what I saw:
What was he doing? Drawing circles, apparently.
Tiger became more adventurous in the following days, still pouring over his tools:
His designs also got bolder as a result.
Tiger was tickled when we walked past a sculpture of Issac Newton and saw him doing exactly the same thing:
This post is linked up to:
1) Look What We Did!
2) Homeschool Mother's Journal: April 26, 2013
3) Hobbies and Handicrafts - April 26
4) Collage Friday - Reading, Selling , and Recommending Books
5) Homeschool Review
6) Weekly Wrap-Up: The One Where We're Counting Down the Weeks
7) Math Monday Blog Hop #97
8) Hip Homeschool Hop - 4/30/13